Health Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.Please note: a few coverage and limit combinations shown may not be available with all companies
Health Insurance Information
No Health Insurance?
When might Short Term Health Insurance work for you:
1. If you are between jobs.
2. If you are waiting for your new benefits to start.
3. If you are waiting for your Medicare Insurance to start.
4. If you missed the Open Enrollment time period to sign up for the Affordable Care Act.
5. If you don't have the budget for Major Medical Plans.
6. If you don't want to pay for benefits you don't need.
Call us today! We can help you discover the best plan for your needs. Ask for Jim or Tracey 1-800-243-2625.
Finding the right health insurance is sometimes tricky. There are so many plans to choose from and sometimes it's hard to figure out which one is the best for you or your family. We are here to help!
What kinds of health insurance are there?
There are essentially two kinds of heath insurance: Fee-for-Service and Managed
Care. Although these plans differ, they both cover an array of medical, surgical
and hospital expenses. Most cover prescription drugs and some also offer dental
1 - Source : MANAGED CARE AND THE STATES
- Health Insurance Marketplace: A resource where individuals, families, and small businesses can: learn about their health coverage options; compare health insurance plans based on costs, benefits, and other important features; choose a plan; and enroll in coverage. The Marketplace also provides information on programs that help people with low to moderate income and resources pay for coverage. This includes ways to save on the monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs of coverage available through the Marketplace, and information about other programs, including Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). The Marketplace encourages competition among private health plans, and is accessible through websites, call centers, and in-person assistance. In some states, the Marketplace is run by the state. In others it is run by the federal government.
The 4 “metal” categories: There are 4 categories of health insurance plans: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. These categories show how you and your plan share costs. Plan categories have nothing to do with quality of care.
Your total costs for health care: You pay a monthly bill to your insurance company (a "premium"), even if you don’t use medical services that month. You pay out-of-pocket costs, including a deductible, when you get care. It’s important to think about both kinds of costs when shopping for a plan.
Plan and network types — HMO, PPO, POS, and EPO: Some plan types allow you to use almost any doctor or health care facility. Others limit your choices or charge you more if you use providers outside their network.
- Direct Individual and Family Insurance:
- Short Term Medical Insurance: